Entrance Requirement Forms
All students must provide a valid birth certificate (copies are acceptable) and a completed Kansas Immunization Certificate. All students 9 years of age or younger who are enrolling for the first time in a Kansas school must have a Kansas Health Assessment on file. All forms are available from the school office, or use the links below.
If interested in enrolling, please complete and submit the following:
- Application for Admission form ($50 fee).
- Registration Form (fee listed on form).
- Student Record Information Form.
- Request for Records Form.
- Give the Teacher Recommendation form to your child's current teacher. That teacher should complete the form and mail it to Bethany Lutheran School.
New Student Forms:
Please return completed forms with a $50.00 application fee to:
Bethany Lutheran School
9101 Lamar Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66207
Returning Student Forms:
See Bethany Homeschool Academy page