Registration Day for the 2019-20 school year is Wednesday, August 7th.
· Complete the Registration Fees form to see what fees are owed for the 2019-2020 school year. The online form will allow you to see your total owed, including all optional fees, and will also allow you to pay online, if you choose. Online payments will incur a 3.5% processing fee.
· The Medication Consent form allows us to give your child(ren) over the counter medication during the school day. It is up to you what you are comfortable with us giving to your child(ren). If you child will need an inhaler, epi-pen, or other prescription medication not listed on the Medication Consent form, then you will also need to complete the Prescription Medication Consent form, which will need to be printed and signed by your child’s physician. A signed note from the doctor, listing dosage and timing, can be used in place of this form.
· Can we use your child(ren)’s pictures in our publications? Please fill out the Photo Release form to let us know.
· All new students under the age of 8 must have a health form on file with the school office. Please print and complete this form and note that it must be signed by a physician.
o If your child attended our Bethany preschool, you do not need to fill this out.
· Kindergarten and New Students: Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
· The Grandparents’ Day form gives us the information we will need to invite your child(ren)’s grandparents or special friends to Grandparents’ Day on November 8th.
· Would you like to volunteer during the year? Complete the Volunteer Opportunities form to let us know where you would most like to help.
· All students must have a Field Trip form on file. This will cover all field trips for the year. PLEASE NOTE: this form must be notarized. I am a notary and will be available at Registration Day should you need to have this notarized..